Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stained-Glass Valentine's Heart Kid Kit

I just finished making this Valentine's Day Kid Kit and I'm really happy with the results. My kids loved playing with the liquid starch and torn-up tissue paper. Really, it doesn't get any better than to be allowed to rip stuff up and get it wet. That's top priority fun in Kid Land. As a bonus, the results are stunning in the window. 

This craft kit creation also marks the first time Ella tried to stick something - a red heart sequin - up her nose. Peyton never put anything up his nose, so this is a brand new trick in our house. We're very proud.






1 comment:

The Present Pro said...

Cute idea for Valentine's Day. Do you do wholesale consignment to retail stores? I own a personalized gift store in Cleveland, Ohio - Initially You Too-personalized presents plus. Check out my site: http://www.Names2U.com to see if you think your kits might be a fit. P.S. All 3 of my kids stuck things in their noses...They all grew up to be bright, "curious" & successful. Now, my grandson just did the same (Don't want to scare you, but, I think it could be hereditary - LOL...) Sharon Blumenthal "The Present Pro"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...